There are certain times in your life when you feel stressed, overworked, fatigued, rushed off your feet or just simply out of phase. Sometimes you need a little extra assistance to help you regain your balance. Using flower essences is extremely helpful in those particular situations.
It may be a mental, physical, emotional or spiritual dilemma you are facing. Flower Essences help to release stuck emotions and create a change in perception, to open your life up to new possibilities and provide comfort, reassurance, strength and courage exactly when you need it.
There are so many times in our lives when a little extra help wouldn’t go astray.
Here are our “Top Ten Life Moments” when flower essences can be used to help you tackle any situation that is causing you to feel overwhelmed. They are in no particular order.
1. Overwhelming Deadlines at Work: Having calm, clear thoughts and quiet confidence helps you deal with job-related stress. If you are finding that work is getting on top of you then Boronia will help by calming the mind chatter so that you can focus on the job at hand with clarity and motivation.
2. Coping with Children: When you’re a parent, it’s inevitable that every now and then kids can be overwhelming to deal with, particularly when you’re feeling tired and stressed and need a good night sleep. It’s not like you can just take a day off from being a parent! Bush Iris helps with circadian rhythms for sleeping and Boronia helps to quiten the mind chatter to give you a better night sleep and to make your days a little bit easier coping with the demands of busy family life.
3. Your Wedding Day: It’s perfectly normal to feel a little nervous, anxious or jittery on your wedding day. It’s only a problem when you become a runaway bride or groom and everyone is waiting at the church for the vows to be exchanged. The lead up to a wedding is stressful too with much time spent planning and practicing for the big day. A calming essence such as Crowea will help alleviate the wedding day jitters and assist with worry and nervousness. Crowea has a centering affect leaving the bride and groom and wedding party to enjoy the day and head to the reception.
4. Fear of a Confrontation: Confrontation is never easy but conflict is often necessary to get to the root cause of a problem instead of sweeping it under the carpet. The use of Pink Mulla Mulla helps to overcome obstacles, and enables you to open up and have forgiveness for others.
5. Fear of Flying: Flight anxiety is a very common concern for many people, even the most adventurous travellers. Whether it’s bad weather, turbulence, flying over water, claustrophobia, losing control (panic attacks), or terrorism it’s a very real fear for many people. Grey spider is a wonderful flower essence for flying as it releases fears and phobias of perceived danger.
6. Public Speaking: Public speaking is a common source of stress for a large percentage of the population. You don’t have to be brilliant or perfect to succeed at public speaking. Bush Fuschia can be used to give courage and clarity in public speaking situations or when having to front up with a group of people. It helps to strengthen convictions and gut feelings and provide insight and purposefulness. Even famous stage and screen actors use Flower Essences; Cate Blanchett is one such example.
7. Dental Appointment: If you fear your next root canal then you are not alone. Dental phobia is the main reason why many people avoid going to the dentist. To lessen the uneasiness, and conquer your fear, Waratah can be used to provide courage, and faith and adaptability, honing in on your own survival skills, without the use of toxic happy gas.
8. Driver’s Test or Exam: Tackling your test in a calm, composed and confident manner is the best way to approach the big “D” day. Paw Paw brings focus and clarity to your emotional wellbeing and helps when dealing with a confronting situation such as a driving test or school exam.
9. A New Job Interview: It’s perfectly normal to be nervous and anxious about an impending job interview, wondering what questions may be thrown at you and how you’ll react especially if you are shy. The flower essence Tall Yellow Top provides comfort in different and strange environments which helps you to appear calm and collected even when faced with an unusual and daunting situation.
10. Loss of a Loved One or a Break Up: Few times in our lives are more devastating than the loss of a loved one. Coping with the loss or a partnership breakup can be very challenging. Using Bottlebrush will help you cope with change and find clarity in extremely difficult situations so that you can begin a healing transformation.
For more info about Flower Essences visit www.drinkbalance.com